2.05.2012

{Who Do You Love?} Valentine's Day Portrait Session Contest


Okay, I was going to wait til Tuesday for this, but was too excited to get started - so starting now the first ever beautiful days photography portrait session contest will begin!  We’ll see how it goes and maybe it’ll turn into something I’ll do every few months or so!  Senior/Graduation shots in April anyone?
So, here’s how we’ll play:
Of course this one is all about Valentine’s Day, so comment below this post here on the blog or 
here on facebook (comment once each on both the blog and facebook for a double entry! but only once on each - multiple entries on facebook or the blog will have to be deleted before I run the numbers) and tell me why the one you love (and yourself!) deserves a photo session!
The winner will be picked through random.org’s random number generator, but don’t let that stop you from wowing me with your story!  I may end up needing to pick a runner up!
To see what's included in the portrait package click here!  
This includes all of you in Chicago and Phoenix too! I'm planning on checking in in both of my other favorite places to be sometime this year in the spring and fall. If you win - we'll just plan the session for my visit!
Good luck!
I'll announce the winner on Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...