2.26.2012

Gonsiorek Family | Chicago Family Photographer

I am oh-so-very behind with posting sessions, so I'll be playing catch up the next few weeks I think!  This is from a quick and fun little session in Chicago last September (man I'm missing that weather right about now - ready for the rain to be over, you?) with the extended Gonsiorek Family.  Looking forward to May when I can - hopefully - sneak back out to Chicago for my nephew's first birthday and possibly squeeze in another session with this family and their quickly growing baby girl!  This was my second session with cutie-pie Gwen and her parents and it was fun to see her crawling (though she's sped right through to walking now!) and to catch some awesome little moments with her grandparents and aunt and uncles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...